The ADJ Hydro Beam X1 is an IP65 rated professional moving head fixture with a 100W Osram Sirius HRI, 6,000 hour, discharge lamp that produces a razor sharp 3-degree beam. Its compact sizes offers quick movement.
With robust construction and IP65-ratings, the Hydro Beam X1 is designed for both indoor or outdoor use. Its durable casing protects it from dust, sand, moisture and liquids, making it ideal for use in all situations from dusty deserts in California to rainy fields in England. Perfect for festivals and outdoor events, as well as installation in open-air clubs and other outside entertainment spaces, this groundbreaking fixture offer an extended operational life and reduced maintenance requirement due to their sealed casing design.
The Hydro Beam X1 has several high performance features such 16-facet circular prism with overlay and an independent frost filter for wash effects. Its fitted with 5-pin DMX In/Out and locking power In/Out connections. It offers a USB port for software updates. All connections are IP65 rated with rubber protective covers
• Lamp: Osram Sirius HRI 100W Long Life (6,000 hrs.) Discharge
• Color Temperature : 9000K
• CRI: 60
• Beam Angle: 3-degrees
• IP65 rated – protects from dust, sand, moisture, liquid
• Independent frost filter (wash effect)
• 0-100% smooth dimming
• Various strobe speeds
• Includes omega brackets
• Wifly EXR wireless DMX
• 12 colors + CTB & UV + open
• 1 metal GOBO Wheel with 11 GOBOs, 4 GOBO reducers + open
• 16-facet circular prism (rotates in either direction)
• Display: OLED display
• Data In/Out: 5-pin DMX IP65 (with rubber protective covers over connections)
• Power In/Out: locking IP65 (with rubber protective covers over connections)
• Protection Rating: IP65
• All metal case design
• 2 DMX Channel Modes: 11/14 Channels
• Control Mode: DMX512, RDM (Remote Device Management)
• Firmware Upgrade: Update via IP65 USB port (with rubber protective covers over connections)
• With Wired Digital Communication Network
• Pan/Tilt: 540/270
• Power voltage: AC100-240V, 50/60Hz (Multi-voltage)
• Power Linking: 6 units @ 120V; 12 units @ 240V
• Power consumption: 235W max
Dimensions & Weight:
• Dimension (LxWxH): 13.2”x 8.3” x 16.9” / 336 x 210 x 430mm
• Weight: 36 lbs. / 16.3kg.
Minimum operating temperature: 14°F (-10C)
Maximum operating temperature: 113°F (45C)
cETLus Approved (Control #4000358)
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
ADJ Hydro Series IP65 Moving Heads at LDI 2018
ADJ "First Look" - Hydro Beam X1
Edgar Bernal gives us a first look at ADJs newest fixture maki...
ADJ Hydro Series Overview
ADJ’s Mike Turner gives us an overview of the Hydro Series IP6...